The capstone project is designed to give you the opportunity to apply what you’ve learned in Types of Conflict, Conflict Resolution, and Intercultural Communication and Conflict Resolution. In this course you will prepare a conflict management portfolio illustrating the nature of a specific conflict, the different roles of participants in the conflict and the significance of those roles, the perceived incompatible goals, power imbalances, and communication skills needed for the effective management of the conflict.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Create a well organized and complete case study
2. Analyze key organizational issues with an integrated action plan for conflict resolution
3. Identify appropriate communication skills needed for conflict resolution skills
4. Present a portfolio that incorporates concepts learned throughout the Specialization
5. Reflect on what you’ve learned throughout the Specialization